Here you'll find all the digital downloads you'll need to get up and running.
Manual Firmware Installation
To manually update the BluOS® Firmware on your Bluesound Player, please download the appropriate .ZIP file by clicking on your Player Model below. Open the .ZIP file and copy the .IMG file contained inside to the root directory of a USB stick and upgrade the firmware using the following steps. Make sure the USB stick is formatted as FAT32 or NTFS.
- Disconnect the AC Power cord from your player
- Insert the USB device into the back panel of the player
- While pressing the Mute button on the Node, Powernode or Vault, reconnect the AC Power cord and continuing to press the Mute button for 5 seconds after the LED has turned Red. If your player is a Pulse, when you reconnect the AC Power cord, The LED will flash Blue – once you see it turn Red, touch and hold the LED Mute Icon press the Mute button for 5 seconds or until the LED turns Green then back to Red.
- The player will then start copying the image file and update the firmware, to confirm this is happening, the mute button LED will begin blinking an alternating pattern of green and red
- Once completed, the player should reboot on its own and return to normal functionality, remove the USB stick.