If you have manually downloaded an .IMG file from an authorized Bluesound Support source, you may copy it to the root directory of a FAT32 or NTFS formatted USB stick and upgrade the firmware without connecting the Player to the network.
For Players with a Touch Cap:
Reconnect the AC Power cord, when the Play/Pause Button turns Red, press and hold on it.
Continue to press the Play/Pause Button until the LED moves from Green, back to Red.
For the Pulse Soundbar:
Reconnect the AC Power cord, when the front light turns Red, press and hold the Standby button.
Continue to press the Standby Button until the LED moves from Green, back to Red.
For Players with a Play/Pause Button:
While pressing the Play/Pause Button on the player, reconnect the AC Power cord and continuing to press the mute button for 5 seconds after the LED has turned Red
The player will then start copying the image file and update the firmware, to confirm this is happening, the Play/Pause Button LED will begin blinking an alternating pattern of green and red
Once completed, the player should reboot on its own and return to normal functionality, remove the USB stick.
Download the release notes for all models here:
- BluOS Release Notes 2.12.9 (PDF) – Oct 11, 2017
- BluOS Release Notes 2.12.4 (PDF) – Jun 19, 2017
- BluOS Release Notes 2.12.1 (PDF) – May 29, 2017
- BluOS Release Notes 2.12.0 (PDF) – May 23, 2017
- BluOS Release Notes 2.10.9 (PDF) – April 17, 2017
- BluOS Release Notes 2.10.6 (PDF) – March 26, 2017
- BluOS Release Notes 2.10.5 (PDF) – March 7, 2017
- BluOS Release Notes 2.10.3 (PDF) – Feb.27, 2017
- BluOS Release Notes 2.10.2 (PDF) – Feb. 6, 2017
- BluOS Release Notes 2.10.0 (PDF) – Jan 31, 2017
Click on a Bluesound device below to download its firmware.
Looking to integrate Bluesound into a home automation system? Please choose a driver from the list below. If you have any questions you may also visit support.bluesound.com and log in as an authorized installer. Not an authorized installer? No problem; e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an account. Authorized installers also receive access to additional Help Centre Articles about CI and priority service when contacting The BluOS Support Crew.